Hello, everyone! I’m going to take part in SapphicAThon this month, if you don’t know what it is, you can check out their twitter, it’s like any other read-a-thon, but we read f/f books and it’s going to take place from 14th December to 28th December. It was created by Tasha @Cats and Paperbacks.
I’m going to loosely respect the rules because my objective is mostly to read as many f/f books as possible and support the authors with reviews and so on! I’m going to show you my tentative TBR – I really hope to read as many books as possible since I’ll be mostly free from uni. We’ll see how it goes!
My TBR :
- Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee
- How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake
- Lambs Can Always Become Lions by Charlotte Anne Hamilton
- The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie
- The Story of Lizzy and Darcy by Grace Watson
- The Melody of Me and You by M. Hollis
- The Price of Salt by Patricia Highsmith
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
- The Dark Wife by Sarah Diemer
- Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
Now, I know my TBR is not very realistic, I know that I won’t be able to read all of them. But I want to have alternatives and perhaps I’ll get to them later on if I’m not able to read them right now.
I’m honestly really excited about starting because this is my first readathon and I’ve been putting off reading more f/f books for so long. I usually get very discouraged by the low ratings, but I have to remind myself that lesbophobia is a thing even in the bookish community and affects ratings. This being said, I will try to read those books, you will find me on Twitter, where I’ll write about my progress and I will review them on here.
Are you taking part in the SapphicAThon? And if so, what is on your TBR? Also, do you have any recommendations for me? Because even though my list is full, I could always make some space.