Hey, lovelies! September is over, which means two things for me :
1) my second year of university is starting and I’m already stressed about it;
2) october is coming, my birthday is coming, maaaany bookish gifts might come my way, yay!
I know I should’ve added Halloween, but it’s not really a big deal in Romania, which is really sad and depressing, I know… This being told, let’s get into the wrap-up for this month! I’ve read 8 books this month from very various genres, sizes, subjects and so on. There are two books that I finished recently and that I’m going to review in the following days and I’m going to add the links to those as soon as I posted them. Pinky promise.
1. East of Eden by John Steinbeck (★★★★★)
3. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton (★★★★☆)
6. Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl (★★★★★ 4.5 stars)
7. Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid (★★★☆☆) – review to come
8. The Tiger’s Daughter by K. Arsenault Rivera (★★☆☆☆) – review to come
Favourite book : The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, for sure!
Least favourite book : The Sun is Also a Star
Tentative TBR for October
What books have you read in September and which one was your favourite? And what are you planning on reading next month? Let’s discuss it all in the comments!