Hey, everyone! This post will be dedicated to all my favourite bloggers and hopefully to you discovering them all and giving them some well-deserved appreciationg as well!
Guess what? There’s a book blogger award event going on – something that I had no idea about and you can still nominate people until the end of the month. Amazing, isn’t it?
Joce @ Write Through the Night created the awards, which is a great idea! I absolutely love it since we spread positivity and love all around, yay!
Now onto my nominations!!!
Best Teen Blogger (13-19)
- Ioana @Dragon Waffles – she’s such a lovely blogger, really she’s one of my favorite people in this community due to how positive she is and her posts are absolutely glorious. Also, she talks so much about dragons, lizards and books (of course!), check out her blog, she has cookies.
- Vicky @Vicky Who Reads – I love her reviews so much, I love her presence in the community, her opinion is so nuanced and she’s really good at blogging. 10/10 recommend.
- Aimee @Aimee Always – her posts are absolutely precious, she’s precious, she spreads so much positivity and always helps people within the community, also her aesthetic is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Best Adult Book Blogger
- Rachel @Pace, Amore, Libri – she’s an amazing blogger, her reviews are always so eloquent and she’s such a smart person!! I adore her blog and everything she does here in the community.
- Lia @Lost in a Story – she’s a hugely cool blogger and her post are absolutely beautiful, she puts up so much work in her blog and it’s obvious.
- Andreea @Cheeky Lines – her blog is absolutely gorgeous and her posts are always so well-thought, I really think she deserves so much love than she gets because she’s amazing!!!
Best Book Blogger From An Underrepresented/ Minority Group
- Nandini @Unputdownable Books – I’m so happy that I got to know Nandini better through the book club because she’s absolutely amazing, so dedicated and she has such great opinion and I love what she’s doing with her blog. Amazing quality!!!
- LaRonda @Flying Paperbacks – I really adore her reviews and her aesthetic is amazing and she seems like such a nice and kind person. Just check her blog, alright?
- Tiffany @Read by Tiffany – she’s such a bright light in this community and I really love how much love she spreads, she’s really amazing!!!
Best Genre Blogs
- Lara @Words with Lara – her reviews are perfect, I love reading them all the time and I’ve got some great recommendations from her blog. She’s also a very sweet person and her blog is absolutely beautiful. *heart eyes*
- Malanie @Malanie Loves Fiction – her reviews always make me smile or even laugh out loud, she writes them so well and she’s an overall amazing blogger, so sweet and supportive of everyone. FOLLOW HER.
- Ruby Rae @Ruby Rae Reads – another beam of light in this community, with a blog that I absolutely adore, her reviews of ya literature are wonderful and her blog is beautiful.
- Bree @In Love & Words – I think she has some of the coolest reviews of romance books and while I’m not big on the genre, her reviews always intrigue me and make me want to read some of the books.
Literary Fiction / Classics / Poetry
- Holly @Nut Free Nerd – her reviews of feminist books are something that I’m always looking forward to! she writes amazingly well and her blogging is absolutely goals! (I want to be like her when I grow up, haha)
Best book reviews
- Ali @The Bandar Blog – she is so funny and creative, always coming up with amazing and innovative ideas for reviews. she’s one of my favorite bloggers out there, so yes, definitely Ali!
- Tasya @The Literary Huntress – her reviews are amazing, they give a clear image of what you’re going to read, she’s amazing at reviewing books!
- Karina @Afire Pages – besides being an amazing blogger overall, she does those amazing reviews where she gives us 100 thoughts she had while reading a certain book and I just adored this idea so much and everything that she reviewed using this.
The Master of Weekly Features (top 5 wednesday, waiting on wednesday, top 10 tuesday, etc)
- Aurora @Aurora Librialis – besides having a great blog with amazing posts, she really is a master of the weekly features, she always changes things to make them more original and I enjoy reading her posts so much!
- Melanie @Mel To the Any – her top 10 tuesday posts are so much fun, I absolutely adore them, but then I adore everything Melanie posts, so I might be a little biased here.
- Marianna @Marianna’s Corner – she’s such a lovely blogger and those posts are as lovely as she is!!! I love reading them.
Best Book Recommendations
- Anna @Reading Peaches – she’s always giving great lgbt+ recommendations and I’ve added so many books on my TBR because of her posts. I’d recommend you check her posts out!!
- Emma @Emma Reads Too Much – I’m such a fan of her blog, it’s so beautiful and her recommendations are so on point, just check the post and you’ll see what I’m talking about!
Best Discussion Posts
- Swetlana @The Caffeinated Bookworm Life – has some amazing book discussions that you might want to check out, you can check the one I linked to where she talks about how we can read more, it’s a really great post.
- Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books – has so many discussion ideas that are absolutely brilliant, she talks about some subjects that we rarely talk about in the community (like stats, ARC envy) and her voice is amazing.
Most Engaged in the Community
- Kat @Life and Other Disasters – she’s so engaged in the community, she comments on people’s posts, she shares them, she gives everyone so much love. She’s a beacon of positivity and I love her!!!
- Evelina @Avalinah’s Books – she gives so much love to this community, always coming up with ideas to make it better and supporting other bloggers.
- Marie @Drizzle and Hurricane Books – I’m not going to say much to explain this nomination because everyone knows Marie is basically everywhere.
- Fanna @Fannatality – her blog looks absolutely gorgeous, but of course it’s not everything that there is to Fanna. She’s also a very dedicated blogger and her posts are A+++.
- Caro @The Book Cheshire Cat – I love how beautifully themed Caro’s blog is, it’s such a cool aesthetic, I’m a huge fan!
- Bridget @Bridget & Books – everything about her blog is absolutely perfect, but her aesthetic is so eye-catching, simple, but absolutely stunning.
Social media influencer
- Shealea @That Bookshelf Bitch – I think she has a great social media presence on Twitter, her blog is great and I think she’s such a kind, lovely person overall.
- Kat @Life and Other Disasters – what do you mean I’m biased because we’re friends??? Kat is the most friendly person I know, she always makes me feel comfortable and I remember how easily it was for us to become friends because of how she is
(because I’m way more difficult to befriend, sorry) .she’s the coolest, most amazing, perfect girl ever.
- Hannah @Word Weaver’s – the softest girl I know, I want to cry at how nice she is and supporting and lovely. Hannah is probably the definition of friendly.
Best Overall Book Blogger
- Marie @Drizzle and Hurricane Books – hmm, everyone knows I’m Marie’s #1 fan. I’m rooting for her to win at this category because it’s so well deserved. She puts so much work into blogging, her dedication absolutely inspires me, give her all the awards, thanks!
I’m sorry to everyone I forgot *I’m sure there are so many, but my memory is the shittiest thing on this planet*
Also, don’t you agree with all the amazing bloggers I nominated???