Hello, everyone! This month was a great month for receiving awards, I’ve received two of them and I want to thank the two amazing bloggers that awarded me. Firstly, Naty who tagged me in the Unique Blogger Award, thank you very much, darling! And secondly, Emma who tagged me in the Sunshine Blogger Award, an award that I have received before, but Emma’s questions made me want to do it again, so here I am. Please check both of their blogs because they are both amazing and those girls are very creative and sweet!
The Unique Blogger Award
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Naty’s questions :
My favorite imaginary creature? Well, that’s a difficult one. I love elves (Tolkien ones), dragons, griffins and mermaids/sirens (I really prefer the stories that include sirens, that are supposed to be so much darker). Sorry, but I can’t choose just one. It just doesn’t feel right.
2. If you had to describe yourself using 3 book characters, who would you choose?
I think I’ve done it before in the Get to Know Me Tag, but let’s try once again. I choose Lara Jean Song (because of how much she overanalyses, gets herself in trouble and the whole sending letters to your past loves sounds so much like me, lol), Isra (from The Wrath and the Dawn duology) – because she has a different kind of strength, that’s more quiet and comes out in difficult situations and that’s just me and Emily from Since You’ve Been Gone – because yes, that’s me, I literary need someone to make me less introverted and have adventures with me, please?
3. Do you have a bookish TV series adaptation to recommend?
Hmmm, I really loved The White Queen (but I haven’t read the books) – it’s a historical tv show about the War of Roses. Nothing else comes into my mind right now, I don’t watch many bookish Tv series, to be honest.
I tag the following people :
And my three questions are these:
- If you could be any book characters for a month, who would you be?
- What is a book that you would love to rewrite?
- What is your most recent 5 stars read?
The Sunshine Award #2
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Emma’s questions are the following :
1. Favorite thing to eat/drink on a hot day?
Iced tea and ice cream!!!
2. Favorite fictional couple?
If you know me, you are aware of the fact that I have an unhealthy obsession with Kestrel and Arin from The Winner’s Trilogy. They are otp. Also, Shazi & Khalid because they’ve stolen my heart.
3. Favorite book cover?
If you really thought I’d choose just one, then you don’t know how little control I have over my life when it comes to book covers. I’m so susceptible to cover porn. OMG. *heart eyes* *heart eyes* *heart eyes*
4. Favorite LGBT+ book?
5. Favorite book quote(s)?
“I guess that’s part of growing up, too–saying goodbye to the things you used to love.”
“If you look for perfection, you’ll never be content.”
“Every person has the power to change their fate if they are brave enough to fight for what they desire more than anything.”
6. Do you smell your books?
YES YES YES, especially if they are new or very old.
7. Favorite middle grade novel?
Rick Riordan’s books, any of them, really.
8. An author whose books you will never read?
I won’t read any SJM books anymore. Sorry not sorry.
9. Last song you listened to?
Chase Atlantic – Right Here
10. Hats or earmuffs?
Hats. Hats. Hats.
11. What’s your zodiac sign?
I’m a Libra-Scorpio, if you believe in Cusp. I’m just a Libra, if you don’t. I like to say that I was born on a cusp because I feel like I’m not light enough to be just a Libra.
I won’t ask any questions because I did it before, just check my questions from back then. Also, you can grab any of these awards if you like the questions or something.