Hello, lovelies! I decided to do a November Wrap-up because this month was quite a great one, in my opinion. We’ll discuss everything that happened in this month, I decided to add a section about blog posts that I loved to support my favourite bloggers (this idea came from Marie who does it frequently on her blog).
So, let’s get right into this wrap-up and we shall start with the books I’ve read this month.
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy – 3/5 stars (my review)
- The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh – 5/5 stars (my review)
- maroon daydreams by cheyenne raine – 4/5 stars (my review)
- Bad Girls with Perfect Faces by Lynn Weingarten – 4/5 stars (my review)
- charcoal thunderstorms by cheyenne raine – 5/5 stars (my review)
- The Rose & The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh – 5/5 stars (my review)
- The Mirror & The Maze by Renee Ahdieh – 3/5 stars
- The Moth & the Flame by Renee Ahdieh – 5/5 stars
- The Crown & the Arrow by Renee Ahdieh – 5/5 stars
- Sea of Strangers by Lang Leav – 3/5 stars (my review)
- Wild Embers by Nikita Gill – 5/5 stars (my review)
- Fence by C.S. Pacat – 4/5 stars
- #MeToo by Lori Perkins – 3/5 stars (my review + discussion)
My Blog Posts this month:
- Book Discussion : Why You Should Make a Blog (x)
- Book-to-Movie Adaptations (x)
- The Struggles of Being an International Blogger (x)
- Bookish Playlist (x)
- U.S. Covers vs Romanian Covers (x)
Book Tags :
Posts from other bloggers that made my month so much better :
- Marie wrote an amazing post on why we love the books that make us cry and she also offered recommendations (x) + she celebrated 3 years of blogging, so perhaps head to her blog and congratulate her? (x)
- Dani recommended diverse books and her post was very on point. (x)
- Ioana wrote about Stranger Things and what she enjoyed/what are her hopes for the third season and her post was a lot of fun, especially since I adore Stranger Things. (x)
- Emme wrote a beautiful post on why we should read reviews and I agree with her so much (x)
- Rachel wrote a very interesting post about where her books come from and she gave some great recommendations along the way (x)
- El wrote a post about her all time favourite tv shows and I got some amazing recommendations from it (x)
- Lara wrote a post where she described her experience with book box subscriptions and it was very relatable to us, international bloggers (x)
Things I’m Watching/Have Watched :
- Alias Grace – I just started watching it and it’s amazing, feminist ftw!
- Buzzfeed Unsolved – please can you all watch it? Shane and Ryan are amazing and sooo funny, I’m a huge shaniac (because his jokes get to me every damn times and also his silly movie references that make no sense).
- Tulip Fever – It was a meh movie, a bit too much of a soap opera, tbh. But I really love Dane Dehaan and Alicia Vikander and they had lots of chemistry in the movie, it was just too rushed and a bit of a rush.
- Vikings – I will watch the first episode soon, but I already know it’s going to be the best thing ever. I’m a huge fan.
- Stranger Things – it was perfect (unless you count that awful scene between Max and Eleven).
Songs I’ve been listening to :
- Zayn ft. Sia – Dusk till Dawn (this is a cover I especially love)
- Ruelle – The Other Side
- Blackbear- i needed you
- Miia – Dynasty
- Daughter – Still
- Oh Wonder – Without You
- Banks – Weaker Girl
- London Grammar – Interlude
Did you have a great month for reading? And do you have a December TBR?