Hello, everyone! I’m back with another award, thanks so much to Taiwo from stuffedshelvesite for nominating for me this!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they
- Thank the person(s) that nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions set by the people who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your page.
THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- What’s your favourite colour and why?
Red, I don’t have a particular reason for liking it. I just think it’s very pretty.
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation, totally, no need to counter on this one. I just love the idea of being able to shift from one place to another without paying everything you have… I’d probably start teleporting myself in the world greatest’s libraries and New Zealand (because it’s such a pretty country and LOTR had been filmed there and yeah).
3. What’s your Hogwart’s House and Patronus?
My Hogwarts House is Ravenclaw and I’m totally proud of it! My Patronus (I just took the test) is a Nebelung Cat, which is really cute because I love cats, but I was hoping for an owl. eh, we can’t have it all…
4. What book(s) have you read that you loved but almost everyone hated?
I admit that I’ve read this a whole ago, so maybe my tastes have changed since 2014. But back then, I really thought the concept of this book is really awesome. A break-up book told through dictionary entries. Lovely.
5. What occupation would you like to spend the rest of your life doing? (It doesn’t have to be the course you’re studying)
I think I would really enjoy to be a librarian, it’s so quiet and it’s such a beautiful work. I’d spend my time reading and helping others pick up their future favourite books. I can see myself being a book fairy.
6. What animal do you hate?
I’m an animal lover, I don’t think I hate any animal/insect… I’m trying to avoid the dangerous ones and some disgust/annoy me, but I don’t hate them. Mosquito is one of the most frustrating, for sure, but I can see their usefullness.
7. What special habit do you have that’s weird?
I don’t know… I have quirks. I tend to make silly faces whenever someone I care about is feeling down and that isn’t properly (most probably) at 20 years old. But I don’t really care.
8. If you could change one event on your last birthday, what would it be?
My last birthday was actually pretty awesome, so I won’t change anything when it comes to it. Perhaps, only the location. I would have really loved to chill at the beach, but it’s the downside of having an autumn birthday.
9. How long have you been blogging and what was your very 1st blog post? (add a link)
I’ve created this blog back in December, but I only started being active in August. My very first post, besides the ‘hello’ one was Unpopular Opinion Book Tag. Check it out to see how unpopular my opinion on books can go!
10. What is your worst fear?
That I will run out of books to read. That I will go blind and not be capable anymore to read (I’m short-sighted, so this has always been a somewhat irrational fear of mine). That I will feel like I don’t belong anywhere.
11. Mention 3 authors you would love to meet (dead or alive authors)
J.R.R. Tolkien, Jenny Han, Marie Rutkoski and Madeline Miller. Yes, I know there are four, but I’m not going to leave any of those out. I adore them all.
I will tag the following people :
- Chelsea at romweasley
- Harini at Books and Readers
- Steph at Lost : Purple Quill
- Alaina at an infinite book world
- Alex at coffeeloving bookoholic
- Violet at thewhimsicalwordsofanagreeablebookworm
- Amy at Bursting with Books
- Hanna at Hanna Reads
- Rain at thewitheringblog
- Sabrina at the reader devotee
My questions :
- What is the most beautiful book cover you’ve ever seen?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What are some of your favourite bands/singers?
- What is your most hated book trope?
- Any favourite hobbies besides reading?
- A book that you absolutely hated and everyone else loved it?
- On what social media platform do you spend most of your time?
- What do you like the most about blogging?
- Who is your favourite female character? (you can pick more than one)
- What underrated book you’d want everyone to read?
- Your top five favourite authors.
That’s it, I hope you like it. I’m so bad at making those questions, so I’m sorry in advance for them! If you weren’t tagged, but you still want to do it and answer my questions, you’re my guest!