Hey, lovelies! I was nominated for this award by Alaina from aninfinitebookworld, thank you again for this! It made me really happy and I can’t wait to respond to your questions and I want to apologize in advance for the (poor) people that I will tag that will have to answer my (stupid) questions. Okay, let’s get into it!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Let’s start with the facts :
1. I’m studying psychology and I’d love to become a researcher in my field.
2. I’m currently fangirling over Buzzfeed Unsolved and I’m a huge shaniac. So, if any of you watch it, please comment about it because I want us to be friends. (This sounded so random, but I have just one friend who also watches it and I’m desperately in need to talk about it)
3. I’m in love with everything that contains chocolate, is chocolate. Just give me chocolate…
These are Alaina’s questions :
- What is your most anticipated release for the rest of 2017?
Also, can we stop a bit to appreciate this cover and if you haven’t read Damaged Like Us yet, I want to tell you that perhaps this is one of the most accurate cover I’ve ever seen – character-wise. Yes, I’m talking of those tattoos. I’m in love.
2. Were there any books that inspired your blog?
Well, my blog is called thecursedbooks and when I chose the name, I had two things in my mind : Harry Potter and swearing all those books that have taken over my life and broken my heart in pieces. (I should’ve included in the facts section that I’m one of the most dramatic person you’ll ever meet 😉 )
3. What is one book that made you cry buckets of tears?
I don’t cry bucket of tears when reading unless I’m PMS-ing (then I’ll cry even if it’s not that much of a sad book). There are books, however, that I teared up at and these are the following :
All these three books have in common one thing : they’re all about the World Wars. I have a hard time understanding how humanity could be capable of such horrible things and those stories always break my heart so much because of that. And also, Ruta Sepetys has a way with words that will probably have me in tears no matter what she would talk about… This woman is great.
4. What was your most recent book purchase?
I haven’t bought books in a while because I’m trying to buy a new laptop, so I’m on a tight budget here. But I’ve been using my library card a lot lately because of this and I’m having a great time! The most recent books I’ve borrowed from the library were :
I’ve only read Maybe in Another Life so far, but I’m working my way through these.
5. How has your day been?
My day has been fairly quiet, I’m nursing a splitting headache here, so I just opted to stay in bed and I’ll soon get to read a little bit.
- My best post :
My nominations are the following (I’m sorry if you already have done it, you can do it again with my questions or not. I will not mind either way, I promise) :
- Marie from drizzleandhurricanebooks
- Taiwo from stuffedshelvesite
- Susy from susyscozyworld
- Karen Jo from sincerelykarenjo
- Naty from Naty’s Bookshelf
- Aria from The Many Lives of Aria the Blue Fairy
- Ash and Lo from Windowsill Books
- Rachel from pace, amore, libri
- Alex from WhimsyPages
- Sarah from WeavingLife
And now my questions :
1. What are some of your most favourite movies?
2. If you could live in a bookish universe, which one would it be?
3. Do you have any diverse book recommendations?
4. If you could only read one genre in your entire life, what genre would that be?
5. Dogs or cats?
That’s it for this tag, hope you all enjoy with it! Tell me in the comments what book made you cry or what is your most anticipated book release!